Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Look; I am changing the World


Jep I do. I just feel like working as a journalist really gives the world something and I dont want to make a big thing out of it or anything, so it is a mild way to say this. I am changing the world. The moment where I was near by chrashing my work's car with a yellow bus today made me realize how I litterly is living on the edge, and that I am getting too much into the job. I am too much excited. So while I was sitting there, breathing like crazy after the almost yellow bus chrash i started to reflect over my life. I could see my life in front of my eyes, and I had to ask myself..
- Is it worth it?

And yes,
Taking pictures of animals and kinds all day; I am sure it someday will change the world. It is not possible to be more excited about it, IT IS important, because the kinds are the world's future, and it is importent to reflect how they live, meet the animals and how they play around in the summertime. Not to talk about the local B and C celebrities. Of course I know their name and their location. I am like a paparazzi after them and asking about what place in Norway they would mostly like to spend their holiday. Then the mushrooms. I love to have a serious investigation about what stores that sell green, old mushrooms and find the people that owns the store. I am sure I will get a big prize for that. And I am still in love with the dogs. I love writing about dogs, and rats. And rain. to tell people what to do when it rains.

and oh! I almost forgot the tractors! and to tell people how the fields are growing.
And tomorrow I am going to Toten! Oh O the huge Toten. If you mix Stange and Fevik you'll almost get Toten, that is how amazing it is! So... some political youth have decided to have "Toten Safari" and they are asking them self and others; why go to Africa Safari when you can go to "Toten Safari"? I guess thats excactly why I am going there. To figure out the secret Africa we have in that O amazing Toten. I can't explaine it, I just have this feeling.
-That my job as a journalist soon will change the world.

Start to get ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha jeg serr DØR

- M