Thursday, April 08, 2010

-Let's dance!



I love my boots.
I love rain.
I love life.


So... I am back in Uppsala, and have no plans to leave within three weeks!! So I'll get some time to calm down afer all the excitement after the last couple of weeks full of flights, bus, train, two brideshowers and M's wedding and the visit- home thing - not talking about all the chocolate! (In other words; Life has been good)

The snow is gone here and I can finally start hoping that the spring is on it's way. I have some day off to do whatever (= nothing).
I have some ideas to what to do in the whatever-nothing-doing time.

Like
I am planning visit this café downtown with my book
all by my self.

I'll bring my boots,
- and purple umbrella.

I'll buy some coffee

bring my diary


and have this small, dailytalk with God.


Feel his love.
His rain.


I'll catch it.

I love Him too.

Smilefjes.

Nice plan.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Visst är den fiiin!!! :) Jag har lyssnat på den i massor. hela tiden.