Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Smilefjes!


"Sometimes it takes greater strength to knock on your neighbor´s door and help her hope"
- Holly Wagner

She's so right. Coming home from India, where there is no problem to give a smile, or a hug.
... but I am back home, and the first thing I do is to forget to smile to my neightbor!
Going across the whole world to help, but ignoring the persons in my dayly life that might need it as well!

I know how much I love to recieve a smile. Not always words. But a SMILE always makes the day more better. So when I am smiling and are happy, like I am, why not share it? Why do I have to go across the world to give it away, when it can turn on a little light of hope in a persons life. Even a person you've never met before. Maybe I would give a person a so much better day with just a SMILE. I

... Lets go for a SMILING one today- and tomorrow and the day after folks!











1 comment:

Caroline said...

=) härliga bilder