Friday, August 21, 2009

The little bird

Next time I am opening my eyes, - I will be on my own.


I have been by myself before, but I feel it different this time. I am feeling like the little bird trying the wings for the first time. The little bird that is standing on the edge with thin legs afraid of what happens if he will not make it. I have never felt that weak before. That lonely, That small, that out-of control. My coming weeks and months are not planned. - at all. And I have to figure them out, all by my self. ... At the same time I have never felt so strong, so loved, so big, so in control. I am the little bird, and I am jumping out of the nest, but I am not afraid to fall to the ground, because when I do prepare my wings, and jump - The mightiest wind of all winds will come and carry me; The wind of God. God himself will surrounder me like the wind catches the leaves in the fall.

So; next time I am opening my eyes I am on my way to my new adventure, I will stand by the doorstep, I will stand on the edge of the nest.

...And I will take the first step, I will let my self fall to the ground - with closed eyes, out of control. Then I will feel the wind catch me, just in time, and then suddenly I will be like the eagle. Following the wind with no need to stress with my wings like the crow do. Just rest in the wind and trust in it.

I will be like an eagly catching the right wind. The wind of the Holy Spirit, and He will lead me. Where wants me to be.
Next time I am opening my eyes, I will be on my own. Sailing on the wind of The Holy Spirit that is sent by God. Then The creator of heaven and He that created sky and placed the stars. The creater of the universe - He will join me in the wind, and say my name. Call my name. Whisper my name. And then I will see; I am not alone.



And I will be the little, small, afraid little bird, that is becoming an eagle.
I will fly on the wind of the Holy Spirit- with God.

I am out of control
- And I love it!
I am ready to fly!
- And I love to fly!

1 comment: