Saturday, August 29, 2009

This is My town

UPPSALA
Where; Sweden.


While I am waiting for the school to start I am walking. Yes; Walking. Walking is a term when you use your legs to come from point A to point B. You walk when you don't have a car, scooter or a bicycle. So I am walking. Walking with God, having sightseeing with God, Being quiet with God, being angry at God, Smiling with God, Laughing with God, Crying with God, thanking God.

Sweden and Uppsala is surprising me in its great charm. Cosy, Romantic and Beautiful. A place where I can relax. And trust in God. Because I am trusting in God. mmmmm-mm.


So many places I could be, and Here I am. Kind of lost, but still not lost. God has a plan, I have no clue what that plan is about - but that whats makes God so overwhelming amazing, is is not? Because I know whatever it is - it will be the best.

Bridge aka Brooklyn Bridge?... Well, almost..

The lake
This church was build because for the Pilgrims so they didn't have to go all the way to Trondheim and Nidarosdomen (In Norway).

ViggoLife (viggo= alone, - in a good way)

I am still trying to figure out how this thing is working... That would be fun!Bicycle is a must here. It is fashion, it is practical. Without a bicycle you are a loser. Too bad for me...


But I hope this two still are in love...

At least this are.. :)Then I found this secret fountain! mmm-m


And this secret bridge..

Then I met this guys. This is how Swedish people are fighting in war. Still.

I also tried to make a plan how to steal this cute chubby bubble babies so I dont have to be all alone.


I didn't make it. but this cat is my friend. She is sometimes coming outside my window and want a hug. And I have a lot of free hugs this days, - so why not?


mmmmm-m

4 comments:

Kris10na said...

Sandra.. ah. Jeg blir helt overveldet av innleggene dine fra sverige. Og bildene du har lagt ut er helt fantastiske, noe av det beste jeg har sett deg ta! Jeg føler jeg er skikkelig "inn" i livet ditt uten å være det - bare ved å se og lese i 5 min. Det er bra gjort. Kjøkkenutstyret, sofaen, den lille byen, bridge vs brooklyn bridge :p haha. Du har da opplevd litt kontraster i livet ditt. New York først - nå lille Uppsala. Lillesøstre har det med å gå for kontraster og ekstreme opplevelser ("ekstreme":p). Det er givende. Det er lærerikt og meningsfult. Det er DEG. Jeg synes du er tøff, og den tiden du er viggo der nede er utrolig... noe. Klarer ikke finne ordet. Men den tiden er virkelig "NOE". Viggo viggo :p Jeg bare håper du take pictures, write a lot, think a lot, breathe with a open heart and mind, and are good to your self. And I love you. Love you

S said...

Kristina, you have no idea... Takk. masse takk. Akkurat nå skulle jeg gjerne gitt deg en stor stor klem, og ledd hjertelig av dumme ting. Tiden her er NOE, og jeg nyter det, det er ikke mange ganger i livet jeg kan være så.. viggo? Jeg skal ta bilder, jeg skal skrive. Og jeg skal huske å puste med open heart and mind. K, du betyr mye for meg. Takk for at du liker å se litt av livet mitt. Takk.. bare for deg egentlig. Smilefjes

Elisabeth said...

Fantastiske bilder S

Maria said...

Du inspirerer meg til å ville løpe ut å ta masse bilder av det første som faller meg inn, virkelig bare gå ut å ta bilder av øyeblikkene som gir oss det lille ekstra i hverdagen... Kjempefine bilder, birdie!

<3