Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Monologue - S goes shopping

S: So, S You need a new toothbrush!
S: I know!
S: Lets go shopping!
S: Loaded!

--

S: Oh, S t is too many brushes, and I have to choose only one!
S: Serr, yes!


S: OK S now it has been five minutes - just take one of them!
S: Hey! in this one I get four brusher for 10 NOK!
S: Go for it!
S: I dont know... Why is one of the green, and the top is orange? I don't want that!
S: It is still only 2.5 NOK each!
S: jaja.. But im thinking about getting purple towels to my bathroom.
S: So take this one! This is one purple tootbrush for 9.90 NOK.
S: Ja hm... But the same stile in Pink is pretty nice..
S: But can I use that to purple towels?
S: I dont know... I dont know..
S: But hey, pink matches my Ipod and my running shoes!
S: Smart thinking S.
S: Ok, So I will go for the pink toothbrush for 9.90!
S: Or the purple one?
S: maan, I have to think about it..
(
S: M! Where are you when I need you?)

S picks up the milk, washing powder and chocolate.

S: So, four ugly toothbrushes, or one nice toothbrush, - pink or purple?
S: Ok, i will close my eyes and pick.
S: Ok, i picked the purple one!
S: So. Pink it is!
S: Pink it is!

----

S: I am really looking forward to fix my apartment and choose colors for my kitchen in Sweden.
S. YeahYeah, me too...

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Du er morsom!

Og jeg elsker at du skriver på engelsk. :)

Anonymous said...

jaaaaaaaaa

- m

Anonymous said...

Jeg liker at du er litt rar...
sol