Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Towards heavenly surprises

So I am sitting here. At work again. Writing about animals, - and bugs. Again. I like it. I like Life, and I Love the way God is doing things. I always make my own plans and tell God how he can fix everything. but; when God do it in a complete different way; I figure out how bad I am in planning, and all I can do is rise my shoulders, smile and thank him for not listening to me.

... All I can say is mmm-m. I am singing, - feel like dancing in the street. Feel like closing my eyes, and just receive all those heavenly surprises.

It is not about how many services I am going to, how much I am reading in the Bible nor how much I am praying. But it all comes down to that it is about Him and I. And that makes me want to be more with Him. It makes me want to go to church, want to read the Bible, want to pray. I do not believe that going in church every Sunday will make me love Him more, nor about that He will love me even more. It is not about having right or wrong. And you who know me knows my conservative part about many things. (And I still stand up for what I belive is right-lol). But in the end, it is not about having right or wrong. (But again that is not an excuse for doing like whatever). It is not about having long discussions, even that can be good to be more aware of what I really mean.

But after all; It is about living close to God. It is about the heart. The longing. It is about taking his hand when he reaches it towards me. His hand can be friends. It can be rain. It can be thunder, it can be a sunset, it can be music, it can be strawberry with warm melted chocolate. – It can be whatever makes me laugh! Or Cry. Because for me crying always spring out of Love. It can be whatever that makes me want to close my eyes and feel the wind. And that makes me want to be more and more genuine with Him. The best way I can rejoice God is with my being. To be the girl he created me to be, to laugh, and smile - even cry!

So being with my friends; I am with God. Being on my own writing my diary; I am with God. And he surprises me. Like serr, all the time. I do not say I love everything about Life, the unfair stuff I meet face to face in different contries, and even here in "Oo Beautiful and perfect Norway". - but I love the opportunity I have to live my Life. In any circumstance we can choose how to tackle it and how we respond to what is happening. And without those things I do not like in Life, I wouldn’t have the things I love. Despite storms and everything that sucks, my whole inside want to rejoice. I love the storms because it makes me see the value of Life and the people around me. I can't explain the feeling of his presence. He is just here.

And now.. who knows what surprises that will meet me in the next door. I am not closing the door to the place I am leaving, but a new door I am about to reach, and maybe it will be hard. He is in control. God knows what he is doing. He will be there. But that shall not be my excuse to be like a dead fish. We cant stop using our head because we have God. Yes, he leads us, but we have to take the steps our self, to choose Living! - we have to make choices. The best way of rejoicing Him is to take choices; Because He created us with free will. He created us with legs to walk with. I do not want to just sit there and wait for Him.

Because He is already here.
In the midst of it all that ever comes; I know God is steadfast, and so my heart will be. Because I cant deny the love I am feeling, and the experiences that God is giving me.

All the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats brilliant! kalle

L said...

Amen!