Monday, September 07, 2009

Loved by Daddy

... Yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor my covenant of peace be removed.
Isaiah 54.10
This little girl is not running around with a pink and white, striped sweater anymore. But she is still running around. And she is running around, longing for spending more time with Daddy. And he loves her, even when her sweater still, at the age of 20, gets dirty.


So day by day I see how God is embracing me with his unfailing arms of love. How I simply can climb up on his lap, and if I am too small to get up, He lift me up and place me there, holding me tight. Being in a new country by my self is an icredible adventure. And I am not by my self. Daddy is here.

Being surrounded by people from everywhere; Like Alaska, Bulgaria, Swaziland, Burundi, Germany, (and the list goes on) makes me feel so rich. To have the uppertunity to be with Norwegian southern people as well. And the most important thing; Sitting alone in my apartment and not feeling lonely, but just enjoying the silence of rejoice and feel the love from above.

So with thankful tears for Gods unfailing love I sit here. His promises never never never never fail! When he is holding me to his living and faithful heart. And I will see more and more of his promises coming. And I will sit on his lap, with his arms holding around me, with a peace no words can describe. I will rely on him.

So first week went fast, I am not that into the photography thing here yet, but it will come!

Bibleschoolparty; This is people in the living room. This was the room with most space to walk around..

I joined the south-people from Norway in soccer (Yes; Sandra played soccer!), at least I was there with running shoes and sporty clothes.

No comments: