Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In the eye of the Storm

So.. When the circumstances seems like a hurricane, it does not have to affect you, it does not have to blow you away, it does not have to take away your strengh. It can affects your feelings, - but the feelings does not have to affect YOU.



The great thing I am about to learn is that I have this place where everything is quiet, where it is peaceful, where it is happiness, a STEADFAST happiness that is above human imagination. It is not about hiding the feelings, or rejecting that the circumstances is not all perfect. - That it never will be on this earth. So yes, my feelings are going up and down, the circumstances affects my feelings, but the feelings does not have to affect me, my mood, my acts, my character. There is something beyond my feelings that is able to find this place. Because there is God. And the mighty God is peace. He IS love.
And God is My eye of the storm. And He want to be your eye of the storm.

I can always be in this center of the storm. Thanking God, Rejoicing, - Despite that hurricane that is surrounding me - but it is not coming near me. It does not affect the eye of the storm, - where I want to be, Where I am! I is not about withdrawing myself from reality, but it is watching the life, - LIVING the life from a complete different perspective.

- Because when you have this inside joy, that only God the almighty can give, Then nothing NOTHING is windy enough to blow you away. It in a source of JOY that dwells up from the inside and you can not explain why. The only explaination is that He IS love. He is Steadfast,
- So is the eye of the storm.


And the Eye of the storm is filled with joy, faith, hope, peace
and LOVE

1 comment:

L said...

AMEN