Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I am about to learn what this is....


Or actually not. Today I was supposed to know what this is, how to use this, and how to listen to the sounds from the stage to figure out what to do, and what I shall do on this table-thing full of quite interesting buttons. It is not only an on and off button (as I thought). It is a few more little things to know. Like the "gain"-button, frequency-stuff, desibel and Herz- and how do make good sound - And WHAT is good sound?. yeah, Thats no problem.

...Why? Do you ask me why I do this?
I DONT KNOW WHY.
- I just thought it would be fun to know how to turn the sound on and off so I said I could 3 days a week could be responsible for the sound in school.
And I wanted to involve me in something. So sound was prette much the thing I didnt know ANYthing about - so it had to be that.

Why?
Well, I guess I just have the thing about that we need more girls doing the guy-things.

Why?
Because I am a girl

Why?
Do you seriously ask me why I am a girl?

Anyways.. Today and tomorrow and three days a week I will be the soundman. Or if you would like it the other way; Sound- woman.

Jahjah, I know it is a little bit lættis, and from this days I always will bow down for the soundpeople.

- How do they make it?

No comments: