Friday, September 25, 2009

Breathless

I was standing there. In the darkest spot, on the perfect spot, - having the best view. I could not move. I looked up, watched the stars. Turned around and saw the never-ending Univers, created by the never-ending God. Too see this, - I could not do anything about the fact that I suddenly started to spin around. Smiling, rising my hands, rising my face towards the sky. Under the stars I stood there, and anyone who might have passed by, must have wondered what kind of love letter or kiss i just received.

..And I can tell. All the stars that where twinkle towards me, was each one twinkles from God, words full of love from my Dad, my Creator, My King. And I can tell; I am his little princess! Wiiiii
- And He is the one that just embraced me with his love. In the middle of
the park, beneath the stars, and suddenly I could not breath.


I was
...I am

Breathless.

No comments: