Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank you Father..

The fall has come to Sweden. It starts to get cold, the trees are orange, yellow and everything in-between, - Who can make something that wonderful? The fall brings so much colors! Colorful leaves, colerful sunsets, scarfs and hats, not talking about colorful cheeks! The breath are coming out while you are talking, dancing in the cold air, The sky are clear at night, filled with twinkling stars. What to say?

– I am still breathless!


... I have no words of how much I love this moments! The moments where I can sit here, in God presence and just feel so thankful that he is catching me. To sit here knowing he is in control and knowing that he loves me like he loves everyone else. He is swinging around with me in what I call LIFE. And that is the only life i want. So now I am sitting here and enjoying all the moments from the day, a day made by Gods hands.

This day has been affected by
beautiful people. A day filled with God, chicken and rice (yay), coffee, chocolate, worship, soccer (watching the people running after a ball), friends, biking, Photography, Fika (swedish word for social food-thing) and just .. laugher. A deep, real joy are coming from the inside. God is nothing else but GOOD!


mmmm-m.




chicken´n rice <3



Go God, - go soccer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Realy liked this day<3 Camilla det er meg tralalalaaa