Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey, I remember this day!

One year and one day ago

...And when you see this you understand why it's hard to forget
I miss starting the day like this.. I miss walking around with those freaking big cameras freaking everywhere and being kind of a freak. And getting lost in central park while trying to understand the map-thing.
M: "I think We're here"

S: "Ok!"


Two hours later...
S: I think We've been here before M...
Spending a couple of hours at the ice..
Then continuing the day with this... (Vitamin M!) Going on with Vitamin Muffin And watching a little "Notebook"......While eating this and having a little piece of Norway to finish a perfect valentine in NYC.
so when that is said... M I'M FREAKING MISSING YOU!


It's all about M.

And chocolate.

No comments: