Monday, February 08, 2010

It kinda breaks my heart.


If there is something that makes my heart cry.
If there is something that makes my heart shout.
If there is something that is telling me that life is more than talking.
If there something that tells me that life is doing.
If there is something that makes me longing.
If there is something that makes me feel loved.
If there is something that makes me grateful.
If there is something that changes me.

If there is something thats kinda breaks my heart...

..It's India.


Children having nothing..
Like nothing...Maybe a granny
Or like this one..Not even that.... Nothing.. Nothing else but curiosity.. ...And a deep wondering. But at the same time they are on the top of the world


Because they are so thankful to life

We might have something to learn.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Flotte bilder(again)