Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh, man.... This was fun!


I have a plan; I'm gonna be the best lasergame-girl in the world. Not that I still, after a week, don't find new bruises everywhere after the running and falling and smashing against the wall. But whatever. Right now the game identified me as "like a lamb to the slaughter", but you know me. I just didn't want the guys to feel they were bad or anything, and we all know they need a little encouragement in their daily-life. So I'm just nice! Payback time will come!


... AND I btw figured out that its fun to mix and hang out with the islandic, swedish, mandalish , vigeland and hamar thing at the same time!


And now; This week I am staying in Norway, Stange!. And mom and dad, sis1 and sis2 are all at the same place!! First time since the summer.

That's what I call GREAT.

Gud e go.

No comments: