Monday, February 09, 2009

MAMMA MIA! – What a day!


For an incredible day! Really. You know, Syncbrain and me, hanging around in New York City.THATS great. Actually it is Awsome!
So.. I started the day with jogging in the training room out here... (Training was suddenly so much fun over here! I'm the sporty one - Melissa was still sleeping under her bed! )With the view to Empire State Building (I'm starting getting used to that!). Then we went to MAMMA MIA at Broadway. Seriously, I LOVE NEW YORK. I LOVE BROADWAY. I LOVE ABBA. You know everyone know Sweden because of them. So now it's like, oh you're-from-Norway-and-only-the-neighbour-to-to-those-who-created-Abba. That's not good. We have to change that. I'll change that. Anyway. After having the best time of my life with Mamma Mia, we went to Times Square Church havin the time of our life there! (Check out www.sync-brains.blogspot.com too see pics, and read more about our life). The 28th of February we will join snowboarding in Jack Frost Mountain with American youth over here that is from the church. yess. Only 60 bucks for like..everything! Tomorrow it's school. Lovi'n school. (yes it's possible). The teachers are GREAT, and everything is so fun! I'm in Heaven.

Or..At least Nearly.
This is Synncis:
This also. She's so freakin' cool



.... And my feets are so freakin' hurting after freakin' eight ours on that new freakin' high heels...
Serr.

But. I. Will. Not. Complain. Because. That. Shoes. Is. The. Coolest. Shoes. In. this. World. Seriously.

3 comments:

SOLVEIG said...

ihhhhh Sandra<3<3 Jeg VIL komme å besøke deg serr! Og grattis med freakin' nye skooo.... ahh, digg å snakke med deg NATT til søndag... Jeg var litt trøtt:P men ahh vil snakke med deg igjen!!! sooon!
Love yah sandra! og Ikke dett på de freakin' nye skoa!

Anonymous said...

yeah, she is freakin' cool

S said...

serr melissa.. du er så rar.